“There are about enough restaurants in new York city for one person to eat out every night for 54 years and never visit the same place twice” a very well-floated fact about restaurants in new York city. This just shows this city is best known for its variety of cuisine and restaurants that offers food from all the continents around the globe just in one place.
Because New York houses a total of eleven thousand and ninety three restaurants, it is said to be a wild world of running restaurants. Therefore, it is the hardest task to decide which restaurant to pick for your supper. But be assured that for every type of food you might crave, be it anything from a stomach-satisfying platter, an artful tempting menu, the best crispy fried chicken or a mouthwatering mutton curry to a perfectionist juicy steak- there is a restaurant in town.
It is nearly impossible to keep a track of the restaurants from it the never ending list, here is the list of top few, highly rated restaurants of New York City, each offering a different cuisine:
- Narcissa: the highly rated American cuisine, located on 25 Cooper Sq., earned a good reputation in very little time for its signature vegetable dishes. ABC kitchen, Blue hill and Elan are the nest in line best picked by critics’ American restaurants of New York.
- Fette-Sau: located on 345 Metropolitan Avn. Brooklyn, the best smoked restaurant in town for a barbeque lover. Hill country, Fatty-cue and Peaches Hothouse are nest in line of best Barbeque restaurants of New York.
- Tamarind Tribeca: located on 99 Hudson Street, with its best Indian sprawling menu, this high-rated Indian cuisine tends to attract food lovers from all the corners of the subcontinent.
- The Spotted-pig: this best picked British and Irish cuisine, located in 314 W 11th Street, is known for its best meat meals in New York. The Breslin bar and dining room is the next best claimed British cuisine in New York.
- RedFarm: located on 2170 Broadway, is considered the best by critics for its golden-age Chinese dine in. The next best pick Chinese restaurant in New York is The New York Noodle house.
- Zabb Elee: Of course, a Thai cuisine, found in East Village, Zabb Elee is picked at one of the best ones for offering the most contemporary funky food from northern Thai.
- Del Posto: located on 85 10th is a top rated Italian restaurant in New York, has become city’s refined upscale Italian dining.