Until recently, hair transplants were not as popular as they could be. People typically felt this way because these transplants in the past did not have a tendency to appear natural. When all is said and done, many of the hair transplants that took place in days of the past were not very attractive looking at all. Thankfully, things have changed and the future is looking bright for those looking to take advantage of the natural and wonderful look that these transplants now offer.
Check out the video below to see a before and after from a real customer who had this procedure done.
The latest technology to come out of this industry is known as Neograft. Why is it so popular and making the headlines? Simply put, it uses high-quality know how to relocate hair follicles to other parts of your head. After the follicles have been relocated, hair will then begin to regrow in areas that have not seen your natural hair for many years.
What Neograft Does
When compared to hair transplants of the past, Neograft FUE is truly amazing and can do a number of things that make people stand up and take notice of this particular treatment.
The following happen during a Neograft transplant:
- Hair follicles are extracted.
- Hair follicles are collected.
- Hair follicles are separated.
- The procedure uses FUE a.k.a. follicular unit extraction. And this technique creates the highest quality grafts to implant.
- This method does not require the use of scalpel incisions.
Is Neograft the Better Choice over Traditional Hair Plants?
Many people are curious about Neograft and wonder if it is the better choice over hair transplants of the traditional strip cut nature. As you are about to learn, Neograft is the ideal choice because it provides a few excellent advantages that we’ll discuss right now.
The first major advantage is that it’s a better process because the viability of the hair follicles is increased in a dramatic way because of the way this process is completed. In one single session, the surgeon can complete the implantation of large transplants sections. This is a good thing, and better than the other type of transplant, because healing has the ability to occur much faster by at least 80%.
Next, the Neograft transplant method provides a much greater and more natural look. The recipient of the formula will not experience any scarring whatsoever, because the procedure does not require any incisions. For the most part, nearly 50% of the recipients of this system can heal fast, and within 24 hours of the procedure be complete. Healing does not take place this quickly with the other treatments, so this is definitely a huge benefit.
Other Neograft Advantages
A few other advantages offered by this hair transplant treatment include:
- No discomfort during the transplant. Since there are no incisions, discomfort is not a major concern for the recipient.
- Scalp cutting does not happen. With the other type of strip hair transplant, scalp cutting is a requirement. With Neograft, scalp cutting never takes place.
- Stitches and staples are never needed. Without an incision, there’s nothing to stitch or staple together.