Dermatologists are currently using a new treatment to help replenish and restore youth and beauty. This treatment is perfect for those who need to restore volume to the mid-face. And it is the ideal treatment for men and women of all ages.
For the most part, the only requirement is that you need to replenish a loss of volume in order to experience benefits from this treatment. It does so much more than restore volume though. It helps to provide a chiseled look. It helps to provide more clearly defined features. And it’s great for those looking to dress to impress as well! You’ll definitely look good for the cameras too.
Why Should I Use HD Sculpt?
Are you potentially on the fence about trying this procedure? Many people do not immediately jump onto the latest dermatology trend. Although they obviously understand the importance of skin care, it makes sense to learn all you can about a particular treatment before giving it a try.
The reasons you should consider HD Sculpt are as follows:
- helps to provide the chiseled look
- mid-facial revolumization has never been easier
- the ideal treatment for men and women
- gives the recipient supermodel cheekbones
- helps to smooth the folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- helps to restore lost volume in the temples and cheeks
- helps to visibly remove the signs of aging
- helps to define your features
Clearly, HD Sculpt is having a positive impact on the lives of men and women. If you are considering replacing lost volume, this is definitely a treatment that could pay off big time over the long run.
Does HD Sculpt Contain Radiesse?
Yes it does contain Radiesse. And this substance is the main ingredient working hard to provide all of the great benefits that we’ve told you about thus far.
When Radiesse is used as part of this treatment, you could expect the following to happen:
- Provides instantaneous effects – this substance provides immediate effects which is great for the recipient, because they get to walk out of the dermatologist’s office already looking fantastic.
- This substance is long-lasting – the effects of Radiesse last from 9 to 18 months, so you’ll be able to maintain your beautiful, chiseled look for nearly 2 years after the treatment is complete.
- It helps to create the formation of new collagen – Radiesse also has long-lasting benefits because it helps to create new collagen, and as we know, new collagen production is what keeps our skin looking youthful and attractive.
Are There Any Side Effects?
When undergoing the HD Sculpt procedure, there are a few potential side effects that are rarely experienced. The possible side effects include:
- swelling in the injected area – this typically lasts for a couple of days
- redness in the injected area – this could also potentially last for a few days
- bruising – this rarely occurs
Overall, this treatment is well tolerated by the majority of patients. And since surgery isn’t taking place, downtime is minimal.